Making ourselves more visable

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
What good is a steam page that we dont show to anyone outside this clan? Same with gametracker, facebook, twitter, etc. We need to have links for these on the home page. How about we kill some of the seldom used links and add these?

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
What good is a steam page that we dont show to anyone outside this clan? Same with gametracker, facebook, twitter, etc. We need to have links for these on the home page. How about we kill some of the seldom used links and add these?

Very true. Many of these I'm sure members still don't know about. It will be good to post these and bump up the community aspect of the forums a little.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
/me needs to get his lazy butt off and posts the images and links to 'em. :eek:

But indeed, I feel you, Houston! :leghumper:

PwnSauce

Banned
I think we're kinda limited in how far we can put ourselves out there simply because of the krew name.
KKK

If that appeared on my facebook page I'd lose a bunch of friends, alienate family members and probably get asked questions by the Army.

I'm holding out on changing it to K3 at some point.
Only then can we proceed to get wider audience visibility without having to explain the name.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I don't use any of them, sorry. I use steam, I'll join that.... whenever windows decides to start up correctly again.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I think we can use 3k in steam facebook and etc. not to have problems like AVC said, but We will stay KKK at cod4 we are popular enough here I think

Top Bottom