What is the best internet browser?

K

knut12

I hear some of my friends saying that google crome is the best, then one says that oprah is best. But nobody uses internet explorer!

I think that mozilla firefox is best, so do one of my friends. I dont know much of a difference, other than blocking virus. And the avability to block the tool-line.

What do you think is the best? My vote goes to mozilla firefox: :)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I use Firefox and Chrome.

I like Firefox because it has add-ons that you can install. I use Ad-Blocker plus and it works like a charm!

And I love Chrome cuz it's blazing fast and less cluttered.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I actually have all three of them, Firefox Chrome and Opera and I use Firefox the most. The reason I like Firefox so much is because it's open source software, which means people can add just about anything to it.

Chrome and Opera are both pretty fast, thought I don't know how much faster it "really" is compared to Firefox, but it is faster though, just depends on what you like I guess :D

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah I agree with Wally and Blu, I almost always use firefox and love it because of the add-ons and extensions. I have used Google Chrome but very little. It does seem faster but I'm just dedicated to firefox lol. :)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I have used opera and firefox, i have not used chrome. I'm happy with firefox and prefer it over opera.

RandomGuy24

Sergeant
I vote Google Chrome.

I haven't tried that many but i do know that Firefox was really slow on my old computer and when we installed chrome, it ran really fast.

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
I use anything really.

Internet Explorer 8, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari.

I haven't used Opera, I heard some bad reviews :D

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Chrome guys... its space age.

And wally wtf was that? There was some magic mouse (IMAC) that guided me through google :p

Top Bottom