Your Favorite Servers

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Post your favorite servers for COD4 Here!
Heres mine:
Favorites-1.png

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I just have all the KKK servers for favs, except cartoons, I can't find the server on normal listings so I have to use the ip to join so I can't favorite it. :/

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Clip you realise you can favourite with the ip? lol...

I have all the Australian servers i could find , about 13-15 gamearena servers(w00t not high ping), i have all the KKK servers, and 1 random ffa shipment that i have there for teh lulz.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Wait how do you do that? '/favorite <ip address>' ? I thought u could only fav servers via listings.

felon

Former Krew Member
no, click join game, then at top right there is add favourite, then put the ip in.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I only have |KKK| servers in my favs. I used to have an S&D server in my favs that wasn't a |KKK| server but I got burned out with all there tactical rules they have.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
What's the use of posting your favorite servers if the IP addresses aren't even listed? :unsure:

Either way, the only servers I have favorited are the |KKK| servers.

AVC

Banned
I love the 24/7 broadcast server.

By RE!
Where else can you have so much fun in a 24/7 Broadcast server?
The other thing I like about it, is it's so quiet. No gunfire, hehe

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Only servers I play are KKK, except tf2 because our tf2 server isn't running yet. But when it is, I expect it to be my only tf2 server

felon

Former Krew Member
Avc they don't have a server, remember stevo ragequit? He was the one paying for it.

Top Bottom