I got Jacked!!

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Well it all started on saturday i bought a thing on ebay with paypal i good but then the next day while they where shipping they broke the item they said they refunded and it shows on paypal they refunded but the money never appeared and then i go to my bank account and im missing 20 dollars then im like :raging: and i check and it says Excess activity fee 10 dollars for excess actibity that could only be 6 times a month and i did 7 so they charged me then im back to before i checked my bank account i did another exces activity which is 8 now and then they charged me 20 dollars then that got so fucking pissed of i almost threw the PC but now im good and they still havent added the money to paypal or my bank account so now in the im misssing about 27 dollars.:raging::raging:

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
ummm you have to send the money from paypal to the bank account yourself. It's there in the menus somewhere under paypal. The money from paypal doesn't just magically appear in your bank account.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Must be glad it's just 27 bucks. Although it really sucks and i would rage too lol.

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
WooT i got it thanks for the help but 20.00 is still missing time to go pick up cans and sell them to earn cash again

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
WooT i got it thanks for the help but 20.00 is still missing time to go pick up cans and sell them to earn cash again

Go to the top corner of your ebay page, click customer support. Then look for contact ebay. Find their phone number and CALL THEM. They will get you your money back. Stop being a baby, 20 dollars is alot of money you have to stand up for yourself.

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
actually that money was taken by the bank not ebay and im not being a baby i do collect cans to make money but im getting my check soon

Top Bottom