[SOLVED] (RE)lucam unban pl0x, NAUW, kthxbai

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hey R!val before you have another bitch-fest, I decided to do a reminder for myself cuz I'm a forgetful person (except when it comes to money.. pay up sucka! :K)

Any who, let me put it in baby terms....

lucam IS GETTING UN-BANNED... Or, I'm REMOVING the ban... Or, I'm LIFTING the ban...

^^not sure how much clearer I can get than that...

To clarify, I banned lucam in the heat of the moment when fenix joined (RE); but it was only meant to be an over-extended temp-ban of 3 days. But, since I'm a forgetful person.. I forgot about poor ol' lucam m(

R!val..

donttazemebr128545609084385000.jpg

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
if you would of been in the shout yesterday when R!val was having a stevo moment, you would understand why I had to say that :K

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
That was crazy. Probably the weirdest time when I've been in the shout ever. R!val raging, Damage talking about his rage quit in the scrim, I'm trying to get help with donating, WaLLy, you are like all over the place, dealing with R!val and me, and don't forget "girlygirl". :p

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Why was he banned? Just for being douche. I bet even after this post you will forget about him again lol jk

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
its unclear what you mean. Lucam is staying banned for life right?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Why was he banned? Just for being douche. I bet even after this post you will forget about him again lol jk

To send a message I suppose. I was ticked off a bit. It really was only meant to be a 3-day ban but I forgot.

And you're half-right. I kind-of forgot, again. Not on purpose. I hadn't unbanned him yet because for the last month or so, I hadn't consolidated the ban lists. Lucky for him cuz if he would of really slipped my mind, he would of been banned from all the servers after the consolidation :K

Any-who, he's good to go now.

My apologies for taking my sweet time. <<Hope R!val understands that as well. :unsure:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
(RE)R!val My clan is in chaos -.-
(RE)R!val Lucam stopped playing cod4 because he bought Starcraft 2 O_O
(RE)R!val And one of the reasons he stopped was also cuz he got banned from your ROTU server...
(RE)R!val He used to play there all the time lol
DamageINC lol
DamageINC ffs
DamageINC he was unbanned
DamageINC Wally made a huge post about it
(RE)R!val He was?
DamageINC he was unbanned like 2 weeks ago
DamageINC :lmao:
(RE)R!val I don't read every fkn post on ur forum
(RE)R!val DMG u sure walter lifted the ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom