100dolla Intro [$_(100)_$]

100dolla

Corporal
Name: Anthony
CoD4 Username:100dolla
Explain the meaning of your username: originally -->[$_(100)_$], then shortened it down to 100dolla
Steam:
X-Fire:dgk100dolla
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: since i was 6, which is 9 years!
Time you usually play: anytime
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
I found out about the HC FFA Server. I came by freewill, but ive known soem KKK members for a while.
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?
Yes, i have been in EGO and aother KKK crew.
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:im tall:)

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Hey man about time u made an intro, hope you enjoy it here. May i ask if you are still member on the other KKK?

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) If you have any questions, I'll be available to help you out.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
GOD DANGIT I keep trying to edit this picture here

6370747f-bdbe-55e7.jpg

With "welcome to the forums bro" replacing the "cool story bro" but gimp keepin on crashing on me, just pretend it says it I raged

V

Vamperi

Thats an expensive intro. So many young people now... Glad you came here.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
AAAAAAH if you pay even a tiny bit attention about whats going on you'll see its either next month or the months after that. There are people in the recruitment process right now.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Yeah... If you read the guidelines that JohnyRyan posted, you will see that you get nominated for a baby k with a recruit class. These classes start towards the beginning of the month, and end after the scrim when Baby k's become members.

Top Bottom