The Return Of CaptainTrips

C

CaptainTrips

For those of you who don't know me(Evryone but WaLLy and a few others) Im CaptainTrips. I've beenw ith the KKK since a bout a year before the scism with WaLLy and xxxxxxx. I was an Admin for a long ass time but about 6 months ago my CPU died and extinuateing circumstances kept me form re-registering and re-installing CoD4. Well Im back and eager for more action. Long live the KKK!

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
yay great ! u proablly don't know me, but i joined bout Jan. i hope to see you

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hey Trips,

Welcome back man! This guy is the only guy that followed me from my previous clan. Good guy and definitely someone worth being in our Krew. I understand his issues but since he was M.I.A. for a while I suggested going through the same process everyone has gone through thus far. It'll show dedication and it'll give you guys a chance to get to know him.

8)

pizdec

Corporal
Isn't Captain Trips what they called the superflu virus in the book The Stand?

For god sake cock welcome the guy dont taik about superflu viruse.

Hey man Welcome back. You probable dont know me I joined about cuple months ago.Anyways looking forward into playing with you.

For god sake cock welcome the guy dont taik about superflu viruse.

Hey man Welcome back. You probable dont know me I joined about cuple months ago.Anyways looking forward into playing with you.

Why? I don't know the guy. Maybe he's a serial killer or pedophile or something. If you welcome everyone with open arms, you might just wake up without a head.

Besides being all sugary sweet isn't my style. All the WELCUMZ 2 THE FORUMZ and sugary niceness is gonna give me diabetes.

AND BESIDES I WAS RIGHT. THAT WAS THE SUPERFLU VIRUS. NOW HOW YOU GONNA ACT SON.

fckinitup

Private First Class
just sayin high.. a shot of penicilan will cure the drips thing.. oh wait u said tripps.. nvm.. my bad.. cya around.. later,, fc

AVC

Banned
Cock is just jealous. There's another Captain amongst us.

Might have to give one of you a field promotion.

MajorMalfunction? MajorMojo? MajorMethhead? MajorMeathead?

/welcomes Trips with open arms, and fits neck protector

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Cock is just jealous. There's another Captain amongst us.

Might have to give one of you a field promotion.

MajorMalfunction? MajorMojo? MajorMethhead? MajorMeathead?

/welcomes Trips with open arms, and fits neck protector
i like it

eheheh actually i do eliptical 5 days a week and ride bike/jog so i have pretty muscular legs. My upper body is the skinny part. But yes they are well tanned and relatively hairy. I have a penis tan from skinny dipping. I have a pool, might as well use it.

http://www.tanr.com/

I went naked snorkeling once at a nude beach on the west side of kauai. It was fun.

fckinitup

Private First Class
i bet that was fun slap.. is that how u came up with the name ""cockslap""?? runnin around the beach naked and ur cockslappin ur leg?? haha..

Top Bottom