Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I'm sure this has already been thought about, but it would be really cool to have a kkkgaming Facebook page. Just a little snip-bit of the Krew info, and a few links/history could be on the page. I will volunteer to make it as well. This idea came to me when I saw this:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110715131440AAchtDR.... It is a Yahoo Answer which recommends going to kkkgaming.com (whoever answered this deserves a cookie). My thinking is that a Facebook page would help promote the servers, the website and the forum, 10x more than this simple Yahoo Answer. So, should I make it, and if I do make it, will you like it?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I think we do have a FB group, but I never joined it :/ The yahoo answers thing was awesome tho!

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????????????

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

I think we do have a FB group, but I never joined it :/ The yahoo answers thing was awesome tho!

I searched and didn't see one, so that's why I'm thinking of making one. The Yahoo Answer thing was pretty sweet.

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

NEVERMIND I FOUND IT>>>>I FAIL AT LIFE< SORRY>lol. Disregard this thread, close it.

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Wally would make a Facebook fan page if he wanted but highfive to the dude on yahoo answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom