[SOLVED] Soap Macintosh aka |k|T0nyZh0u

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
I was trying to get more info about their clan on steam to bann them all! HE asked me if i wanted to join them i said yes cuase he was gonna tell me the steam page!I got some screens for ya to prove he was recruiting because there were no mods on that time.I'm only doing this to ban them all! I needed to get some screens for proff and the only way is to pretend im in the clan for now.I was using Soap on my imac and tony on my macbook air please unban me!
ScreenShot2011-07-22at13024PM.png

He keeps thinking I'm a admin that can ban him
ScreenShot2011-07-22at13055PM.png

Seabaot can prove me that I'm not really trying to recruited
I asked him why he was recruiting and this is what he said
ScreenShot2011-07-22at12416PM.png

ScreenShot2011-07-22at12349PM.png

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

I was asking him 20min questions!

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

It was temp just wanna let you know what happened and show you some pics

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

I warned HIm many times using tony and soap

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

I did'nt get the pics for the warnings causer i thoguht he would stop he said their clan is based on mw2 over 200 members and spreading the clan to mw

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

I love this clan and ima recruit dont wanna end it like this

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
LOL okay. I didn't know what was goin' on here.

Tony, you didn't tell me you were soap ingame. I temp banned you.

2. You asked to join the guys clan on the server. That is blatant entrapment. You said "now that tony is gone, can I join the clan" pretty much.

IDK how you guys want to handle this, considering tony's actions. I think the guy should probably stay banned (he WAS recruiting and had no respect for our rule on the matter), but I think admins should realize tony baited this guy into breaking a rule (seriously baited).

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

LOL okay. I didn't know what was goin' on here. Really sorry. I just thought I made this ban and that was it.

Tony, you didn't tell me you were soap ingame. I temp banned you.

2. You asked to join the guys clan on the server. That is blatant entrapment. You said "now that tony is gone, can I join the clan" pretty much.

IDK how you guys want to handle this, considering tony's actions. I think the guy should probably stay banned (he WAS recruiting and had no respect for our rule on the matter), but I think admins should realize tony baited this guy into breaking a rule (seriously baited).

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Tony needs to be given a warning.. From looking at the above I see no recruiting at all but since you banned the guy I'm sure it happened. Keep the perp banned, smack Tony on the head and lets just move on.. Tony Dont do this again ya noob...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom