It's North and South Carolina, not North and South Caliofornia!

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
:haha:

This is fkin ridiculous, I mean to make our states from 50 to 51 is just plain stupid. I'm pretty sure this won't pass, all this is, is a political stunt that's all, it would do nothing for the state(s) of California and it will continue to go down the hole until they start to control their spending, plain and simple.

Also this quote...

"It's a supremely ridiculous waste of everybody's time," spokesman Gil Duran told the Times. "If you want to live in a Republican state with very conservative right-wing laws, then there's a place called Arizona."

is also stupid, if anyone remembers there are groups in south Arizona that are trying to do the same thing (I tried to find the article but couldn't), which I'm sure this won't pass either. All in all, our "commander in chief" won't know the difference anyways, he already thinks we have 58 states and have visited 57 of them (where the fk did he get this from), what a moron and now he's our damn President!!

Last edited by a moderator:

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
This has been done in the past so many times. I kinda wish it would go through. people in northern california are so different the people in southern california. North is a bunch of liberal hippie douch bags. South is full of respectful conservitives. All they do is argue and bicker. they need to be seperated.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
OMFG What is next, splitting the Carolina? Dakota? The Pole? The America? This is political nonsense. Like running Ron Paul as your candidate

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
OMFG What is next, splitting the Carolina? Dakota? The Pole? The America? This is political nonsense. Like running Ron Paul as your candidate

What's wrong with Ron Paul? This is actually who I plan on voting for as our next President, yeah he may be old but he's a true constitutionalist and is the only one up there (as of now) that actually has the experience for the job, unlike the past few people we have had in there.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
This is stupid. This is America. Home of 50 states. 51 is prime, and prime numbers are for fags, like Cent0, so there for only Korea can have 51 states, Long live America, and sound reasoning.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I would hate it if it did pass - solely for one reason. We've probably have to all get new damn license plates! :lmao:

Other than that, I don't give a crap. It'll be the same shit-hole I live in... so it wont make a difference.

edit:
f3518_political-pictures-ron-paul-shoes-fabulous.jpg

Last edited:

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Ron Paul is not a viable candidate. Not enough people know what he's all about..

Well for one he's certainly made a lot of headway this year alone, and is going to resign from the Texas House so he can put all his efforts in to this Presidential Campaign. And two, this is the exact reason you do your homework on the candidates before you elect them, not to listen to only what they "say". So many of them any more will tell you anything you want, just to get elected, like Obama. But this is also my opinion and I'm sticking to Ron Paul till the end, too much dirt on everyone else lol ;)

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I like California and I disagree with Johnny's statement about the north and south being completely different even though he is always honest. I hope it doesn't pass but I think WaLLy is right because even if it does it wont change our lives much.

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
In my experience what I said is true. I had to live in northern California for a couple years and I had never seen so many tree huggin hippies in my life. It is possible that you were blessed with being raised around normal people. I am not saying everyone in Northern California is a liberal hippie douch bag. Just the majority. And there are Prius drivin leftys in Southern California. Just out of curiosity, Are you a gronola crunchen hippie?

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Right, anyone with any sense should care about all the states of the United States, well if they are a true American anyways is the way I see it, and yes I also consider North Dakota a state too even though what is said in the link might be true, it's a state to me ;)

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
In my experience what I said is true. I had to live in northern California for a couple years and I had never seen so many tree huggin hippies in my life. It is possible that you were blessed with being raised around normal people. I am not saying everyone in Northern California is a liberal hippie douch bag. Just the majority. And there are Prius drivin leftys in Southern California. Just out of curiosity, Are you a gronola crunchen hippie?

Okay, yeah there are a lot of "tree huggin hippies" here, but I don't mind it much. I'm not a "gronola crunchen hippie", but I was raised to be open minded. I hate it more when those people try to push their beliefs on to others because they expect me to be open to their lifestyles but they cant do the same to mine. Is that what you mean? Maybe I just don't understand what a liberal hippie douche bag is lol.

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
both sides are tryin to push there beliefs on each other. That is part of the problem. It is always a huge fight between Northern California and Southern California. They are already like two totally different places and they try to run them like they are not. A large share of Northern California are enviornmentalist democrats. The South is more conservitive. If they cut the state in 2, then the south would be allowed to run there state as they see fit and not have the northerners tell them no because that doesnt work for where they live. The Northerners would be able to run there state the way they see fit without having to hear the southerners say no because there way doesnt work for where they live. There would be alot of initial problems they would need to figure out but in the long run it would benefit everyone.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
both sides are tryin to push there beliefs on each other. That is part of the problem. It is always a huge fight between Northern California and Southern California. They are already like two totally different places and they try to run them like they are not. A large share of Northern California are enviornmentalist democrats. The South is more conservitive. If they cut the state in 2, then the south would be allowed to run there state as they see fit and not have the northerners tell them no because that doesnt work for where they live. The Northerners would be able to run there state the way they see fit without having to hear the southerners say no because there way doesnt work for where they live. There would be alot of initial problems they would need to figure out but in the long run it would benefit everyone.

Ohhh I see. Yeah I understand what you are saying now. Maybe that will be for the best.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Political Polar-ism is a good show of pompous ignorance.

I think the issue of governing California can easily be accomplished without splitting the state into 2 separate ones. Maybe it would be better to just get rid of southern california, as it is really just a desert, and natural resources are sucked dry just to manufacture a "paradise" for the freeloaders.

Last edited:
Top Bottom