[SOLVED] Dead again

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadagain

Private First Class
Broadcast server, 7/11/11, am, bout 11am (uk time), said nothing, not spawning, wasnt even playing, was working, lifted lid on lap top, "you are permanently banned from this server"
???????????????????

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
A namechanger was reported just before he was banned, idk who was on at that moment but the namechanger-ban hasn't been posted in the Staff Bans either. Anyone who banned a namechanger today??

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
I see on the bans list there is a ban by Hbeta around that time of a guy with a similar name. Maybe he got to wrong one being in a hurry.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
ban has been lifted temporarily. We normally give 72 hours for one of our staff members to say their side of the story. If none of them say they did it, then we usually lift the ban automatically then.

For our info: fd0864512fb59494eba913977fa11ef6 deadagain

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
There was a post here by ardensfweb, can i asked who used the total delete feature without explanation and why?

HBeta

Master Sergeant
I see on the bans list there is a ban by Hbeta around that time of a guy with a similar name. Maybe he got to wrong one being in a hurry.

they guy i banned was an aimbot (for real!! :giggle:)
he had a different name, a different guid and i banned him about 1 hour later
there was no player with name deadagain online at that time (11:57 british time)

I have a screenshot of the /rcon status as I have one of all my bans and kicks
I wasn't even near my computer at 11:00

and I didn't delete any posts either

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
It is possible that a moderator typed in the banclient command with the incorrect CID and neglected to check to see who was kicked. The mod probably thinks he banned the hacker but actually got deadagain and doesn't even know.
-This is always a possibility for these situations, I think.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
It is possible that a moderator typed in the banclient command with the incorrect CID and neglected to check to see who was kicked. The mod probably thinks he banned the hacker but actually got deadagain and doesn't even know.
-This is always a possibility for these situations, I think.

I normally chuck them as human error since we haven't had unwarranted bans as of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom