v!raL's Introduction

V

viral

Name: Josh
CoD4 Username: [iC]v!raL
Explain the meaning of your username: No particular meaning; just thought of it on the fly and it stuck. :)
Steam: th3fa113n
X-Fire: xxadventchildxx
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: About 3 years.
Time you usually play: Off and on during the day.
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: I played your FFA Broadcast server, I inquired about your site on my own.
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? Several, but the one I currently co-administer is [iC], The Inception.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: Hi, my name is Josh, and uh... I'm a Monster addict. :inlove:

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
[iC]v!raL, I thought you were gonna ask for a scrim |KKK| VS. [iC] this is a intro to be in the clan, well anyways welcome to the fourm man!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Nitroz, making an intro doesn't necessarily mean they want to be in the clan. It's just a way for us to get to know them. ;)

v!raL, don't think I've had the chance to shoot & kill you yet, but your time will come! :giggle: welcome to our forums! :)

V

viral

Thanks, gents. Lookin' forward to gettin' some gaming in with you all. But Nitroz is right; I DID inquire about the possibility of future friendly scrimmages between |KKK| and [iC]. Now that I'm able to play with them again (after I recently acquired a new laptop), we're starting to get back on our feet as far as Call of Duty 4 is concerned. So it would be really cool if we could have teams we could play against to kind of challenge ourselves and whatnot.

My Xfire is xxadventchildxx, so feel free to add me, and our website is www.icclan.us. There is an outgoing link there to our forum. :)

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Welcome to my nightmare, I think you're gonna like it, I think you're gonna feel you belong.

Top Bottom