Cnop

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
I don't know if Wally has already tried, but I think we should get the krew recognized by CNOP. When I went "rogue" I searched around a bit for a krew and I looked a lot on CNOP. There is all kinds of stuff on there. I think we could pull in a few more people, and maybe get S1 style traffic on S2 and even S3, etc. Plus just to be on there makes it seem more official.
Thanks for your time,
Silo

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Can you post a link to the site? Is it like a cod4 community or something like that? Is it like somewhere we can advertise our servers? Or is it like steam and xfire?

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
yea what master says just said imagin s2 and s3 being crowed no more scruim servers or 1 vs 1 I think we should leave one server for us to play on with out buddies

SiloHunter

|K3| Moderator
Thanks Houston. It is a site that lets you find clans, for pretty much any game, ever. And Tony, I said It might make them populated. I didn't say it would.

SiloHunter

|K3| Moderator
And lets people find your clans. It shows if they are recruiting. If they are active, link to homepage. etc check it out. (Not to look for anyone elses clan, but just see what it is)

HBeta

Master Sergeant
... Not to look for anyone elses clan, but just see what it is ...

b/c there is no better clan than this!
Ain't it so Silo? :giggle:

just kidding, peace!

On the topic: I think it's a good idea and it won't hurt us

Last edited:

SiloHunter

|K3| Moderator
There is no clan better then this. And while this is off topic I look forward to re admission...

Top Bottom