[SOLVED] Kicked twice and banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

psylo

Private First Class
Playing on the KKK server for broadcast free for all, I was stationed at the back of the hallway upstairs. I could not view a spawn point from there. I had my gun trained on the stairs not a spawn point. Upon being kicked, I reentered and asked why I was kicked. After several minutes a player logged into console stated for spawn camping. I explained where I was and that I could not view a spawn from there. Furthermore I stated simply that enforcement of any rules a server has should be consistent. I was kicked for allegedly spawn camping. However another player who frequents the server more often than I do was sitting with his sniper trained ON a spawn point and repeatedly killing each player as he or she spawned. After I brought this to the attention of whoever was running "console" he kicked and banned me? Am I to understand that explaining my own case and pointing out a player who is doing the same thing and asking that the rules apply to everyone, warrants a ban from your servers? I don't know if I haven't been on your servers long enough to know who is buddy buddy with the admin and can do as they please, but I was under the impression that rules applied to everyone. Even if you do allow some players free reign to do as they please, is a ban warrented for me asking this question in game?

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
You were kicked for spawn camping, which you were indeed doing. You were then temp banned.. You'll be allowed to play again in an hour.. Next time behave.. FYI.. I dont really know or favor thechosenone nor was he spawn camping when he was specced. YOU were spawn camping and I specced you a good 2-3 mins.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
kinda thought it was only a tempban Thanks for clearing things up Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom