Killing floor (sci-fi zombie game PC exclusive)

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
If you are a zombie game lover like I am, you might want to look into this game called "Killing floor" on steam. It is only 20 bucks (not 50 or 60 like some games) and the game play is damn worth the money. Here is a little gameplay video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN5CHA8p0u4

How does it work? Well first off the non-modded servers have a max of 6 players. (modded I've seen up to 25 but I think it can do more).
-You start with a pistol(with flash light attachment)
-knife(equip this to run faster, it isn't COD style were you press shift to run),
-Medic kit(you can use it on yourself or other players, it is regenerative so it takes apx 20-30 seconds before you can use it again on yourself, or 5-10 seconds before you can use it again on others)
-Welder kit (Weld doors shut from zombies or unweld them)

You kill zombies to get money. At the end of each wave you can go to a shop to this chick and buy guns, armor, and explosives from her. For a full list of weapons please visit http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Killing_Floor/Weapons

In this game, if you don't have much cash you can ask your teammates if they could spare some. Usually people are nice enough to spare money to help you get along.

Game has 5 difficulties to choose from: http://www.kf-wiki.com/wiki/Difficulty for more details
-beginner
-normal
-hard
-suicidal
-hell on earth

There are a total of 10 waves plus 1 wave at the end were you fight off this really strong fast zombie that has a minigun attached to his arm.

There are all kinds of zombies in this game, some of which shoot rockets, use chainsaws, and one that uses a minigun. Some have powers, for example the screamer zombie screams and can cause nades to blow mid air as well as hurt your ability to aim and hurt your health. There is more to this game that I'm sure I forgot to write about, but it's probably a good idea to keep this post at a decent length. Comment telling me if you get it! I got it and its quite fun. I play it everyday.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
Someone in a Steam group got it for me back at Christmas time but I've never played it. Maybe when I get my new rig you helped me with I'll play with you

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Sounds good, system requirements aren't very high neither, requires a Pentium 4 2.4ghz or better and at least a geforce 6600 for playable frames.

Slaya

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I have the game downloaded, but its torrent downloaded Idk if I could do multiplayer Ill check it out though

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
It's kinda like that thing in the gaming industry that everyone says they got as a gift and didn't buy themselves. Kinda like that talking fish that's popular in the southern United States; you know the one you hang up on you're wall and it sings or some shit. Well it's like that. What were we talkin about?

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
It's kinda like that thing in the gaming industry that everyone says they got as a gift and didn't buy themselves. Kinda like that talking fish that's popular in the southern United States; you know the one you hang up on you're wall and it sings or some shit. Well it's like that. What were we talkin about?

"What were we talkin about?" "The laws of thermodynamics control the flow and transformation of energy in organisms."

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member

What is lol

---------- Post added June 21st, 2011 at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was June 19th, 2011 at 05:59 PM ----------

Well slaya is on board, played a few games with him last night. Anyone else?

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I have it installed. but I would be a laggy mofo trying to connect to one of you

Top Bottom