Wow I'm stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
I know this is dumb but I don't Know how to put images on my post. Will someome tell me plz? I also dont know reply to someones post Like I want to put what he said on my post and then reply to it.Thanks I you all will go m( :lmao:

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

50bfd182.png
[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

50bfd182.png
[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

gamecubesuxxs1.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

whoops i get the picture thing:wavespin:

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Can someone close this thread its kinda embrassing just answer this question
I also dont know reply to someones post Like I want to put what he said on my post and then reply to it:):locked::eek::eek::eek::eek:

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Can someone close this thread its kinda embrassing just answer this question
I also dont know reply to someones post Like I want to put what he said on my post and then reply to it:):locked::eek::eek::eek::eek:

you just have to click on Reply With Oute. :)

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
:lmao:m(

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

you just have to click on Reply With Oute. :)

:wavespin:

we should maybe:locked: this thread because I dont want people laughing at me :p:mstickle::happy:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
:lmao:m(

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

:wavespin:

we should maybe:locked: this thread because I dont want people laughing at me :p:mstickle::happy:
*points at tonyzhou* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom