Vote on May's Staff Member of the Month

Who should be May's Staff Member of the Month?

• PwnSauce

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Titoezz

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • TheDude

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Joe Momma

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • 517Houston

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Thanks for all the votes on me :) i didnt know you guys liked me this much haha, ill keep on watching s1 this much!

Btw I voted for PwnSauce, he's a great guy and i love his way of playing + he gets those games going!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I actually voted for houston b/c he gets on in the morning regularly at a time when the server would be a total clusterfuck if it weren't moderated. It's almost like he is there at the same time every day, as if it were actually a job. That shows some of the most respect I have seen in any mod for their responsibilities ever in this krew. He is reliable and, despite our past differences and all that, a well minded and intentioned moderator.

He is also consistently helping the recruitment process along. He posts all his temp bans now, even though officially mods are not require to anymore. While there are some things (silly posts, talking shit every once in a while, being a little harsh) that he does which I guess some people would choose not to vote for him over, when it comes to the things that actually _matter_ in terms of being a good moderator, he excels.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Also, to be honest, I am surprised that Joe and I are on this list when HBeta is not.

Also, I think it would be totally funny if an admin would tell us if anyone voted for themselves :giggle: If they voted for themselves, they should say why! Right?

Last edited:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Thank you to everyone that voted for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by ThePeaceMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom