Modern Warfare 3

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Anyone getting it? I just had it preordered and fully payed off.

2 games on pre-order...I feel like a daredevil now. I've never pre-ordered :p

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I keep telling myself I won't pre order it, but then ill see a few gameplay trailers get physched and pre order. Thats just about every cod release since mw2 for me.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Eek! Lol, it comes out 1 day after my bday. Ima pre-order it maybe today.

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Apparently its going to be a pay-per-month to play online for pc gamers and PS3 gamers, might not happen for xbox360 as we allready pay for live :p

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
I doubt i'll be pre-ordering it. Although i may buy it day one due to peer pressure and my entire school playing it and what not.

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
I like that I pre-ordered it, and fully paid it off. Gives me time to save all my cash and all that, but either way, this new job of mine and it's cashflow I won't even care :p

I gotta say though...they are genius for making preorders after teasers, everyone would want to go get it RIGHT AFTER they got teased. Either way, I am sure it is going to be amazing.

VERY FIRST WW3 GAME EVER!

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
I like that I pre-ordered it, and fully paid it off. Gives me time to save all my cash and all that, but either way, this new job of mine and it's cashflow I won't even care :p

I gotta say though...they are genius for making preorders after teasers, everyone would want to go get it RIGHT AFTER they got teased. Either way, I am sure it is going to be amazing.

VERY FIRST WW3 GAME EVER!
Incorrect. Tom Clancy's End War, a really crappy RTS, is about World War III.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Wass there any tom Clancy game (aside from rainbows 2, conviction and chaos theory) that wasn't shit?

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
End War is WW3? Idk that game too much, to me it looked like Vegas...which I hated with a passion.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I know some people that really liked ghost recon.

Just cuz you suck at tom clancy games don't mean they are shit.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
The first Splinter Cell game was a classic, and the second was great on PC. The Tom Clancy books where better.

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Woah now Ghost Recon was really fun!!! Vegas was just really no good.

I still have not played Splinter Cell, but I am planning on getting a demo first.

Y

Yiex

I plan on getting the game for console, most likely. PC for this game is seriously probably gonna bite for the first few months because of hackers.

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
It's gonna matter what system you get in on...sad to say but CoD is just made for the 360 specifically.

Top Bottom