WOWZERZ!!!!

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
ok. so. i was just looking at the stats, and as everyone knows, Dustyn has the most posts. but HES NOT IN THE TOP 10 FOR STAYING ONLINE LONGEST! how the heck do u do that, Dusytn?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Dustyn =

POSTWHOREParisHiltonPic.jpg

lol ;D

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Where the hell do you get those pics ? They are so... appropriate? is that the word? lol
yeah but Dustyn just spams the forums dont you dustyn :p Just like Wally said: Post whore! 8)

P.S: Look at my signature! XD

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
I have over 150 personal messages. That's gotta be in the top 5 but then again I could be wrong.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Where the hell do you get those pics ? They are so... appropriate? is that the word? lol
yeah but Dustyn just spams the forums dont you dustyn :p Just like Wally said: Post whore! 8)

i get the pics at photobucket and imageshack .. sometimes google.

Post Merge: [time]1267593272[/time]

I have over 150 personal messages. That's gotta be in the top 5 but then again I could be wrong.

I have 81. You have me doubled sir.

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
well at least half mine are from u. About 50 from noobs that were told to PM me about joining kkk. And the rest are from wally yelling at me!

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Not gonna lie when my blackberry goes "MAIL MUTHA FUCKA!!!". And I see I have a new message from damageinc my heart melts a little more each time.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
dude im suprised that Dustyn hasnt' found this topic dedicated to him.
Not gonna lie when my blackberry goes "MAIL MUTHA FUCKA!!!". And I see I have a new message from damageinc my heart melts a little more each time.
doesn't that mean like u wait for him allll the time, and then it happens, and ur overiflled with joy?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive

more-posts.gif

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I was referring to Dustyn with the smiley, Freez

Damage, I'm not saying
whistle.gif

PS> they're on PB. 8)

Top Bottom