Activity Levels

How frequent does a member have to post?

• Once a week!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Once every two or three weeks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep it the same...

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
I think that once you are a member you should have at least one post a week. I post everytime I get done playing CoD. Awhile ago I had started to take advantage of the system and once posting infrequently, but I have reformed. Most of our members do post regularly, but there are a few that don't.
I say we should start having more frequent posts. I like to hear from you guys, I like your opinions. Just take 5 out of 10080 minutes to make a post.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I thought the rule WAS once a week. The same rules that apply to entering the KKK should apply to remaining a member. If you can't post once a week, pm someone ahead of time and say why. It's really easy as FUCK.

V

Voodoo

oh shiz. Keep the activity levels the way they are XD forums are cool, but tbh other than chatbox and checking the five at the bottom of the screen (this was there XD) i dont do alot on forums.

It is a problem but i just dont like spending so much time cruising for something interesting to read or post.

edit: i saw the rules link. 30 days without warning is pretty decent. I think im gunna try and start spending a little less TV time and try to forum a little more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
I say that it should stay the same. If people want to leave they can PM damage. If not they will get demoted, all is good.

Top Bottom