To: |KKK|Cent0 Funny Clip

F

FzD|Redkila

Hey KKK,

My name is FzD|Redkila, I'm the montage officer over at the Fazed Ops Clan, www.fazedops.com. Im writing to you guys because I normally play on your server, I always have a fun time, not only playing, but chatting with some of you guys! Anyways some of my recordings come off of your Broadcast FFA Server, and I had a funny one where Cent0 Claims to be "so good at this game" then I promptly no scope him haha I'll post up a screen shot, and a link if you wanna watch the video, thought some of you might be interested in it. Anyways, please check out our site, maybe we can propose a diplomacy, get some friendly scrims going as we do have a scrim team, and creat a good relationship.

Cheers,
FzD| Redkila

Screenshot: http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/227517_1967229815627_1089361758_2319078_3786332_n. jpg

Video:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Clearly you have not seen me play :D

haha, yea i joke around like that a lot:D

but nice montage dude

F

FzD|Redkila

haha i know it was a joke, just thought it was funny that we got it on film!

and thanks guys, glad you enjoyed it, maybe i can get some footage of all of us in a scrim sometime!

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Nice job.. Thanks for sharing

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Nice site.. They have MW2 servers for anyone interested

F

FzD|Redkila

haha thanks guys!
and nah it had already switched to someone else sniping, there was an intro to him, maybe you missed it

Yeah we have MW2 servers for those of you interested, and come hop on our Cod4 servers, myself and some of the other guys hop into yours from time to time

@TakeAway, I saw! thanks, haha comment and talk to us wherever you want! All are welcome to drop by and say hi, some of the guys will be signing in here too!

Top Bottom