.:SniperU:. or iNewZealanders intro (im both)

B

BoobieBanger

i'm gonna just answer the questions

Name meanings :sniperu = im going to sniper you (hopefully) ;) and iNewZealander : Im a new zealander

Gaming experience: 5 yrs

Time i play: after school so 3:30 till about 8 (utc+12;00) and whenever i can in holidays and weekends pretty much all i do

how did i find out about |kkk|: playing your servers and reading the server notifications and all i play is broadcast and |kkk| tdm when there's people online got refered by Cent0 and silo and Thedude

my dad was in the regiment (SAS) dont ask about wht he did he doesnt talk about it :(
i have a dog called cooper and a cat called kepa (this ones a kepa cuz the other one ran away when the dog came) i report spawn raping and hate hackers.

Rhys
.:SniperU:. or iNewZealander :)

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums sniperU. Welcome!

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Good intro. Welcome to the forums. Stay active and follow the rules, you should get an invite in a few weeks.

B

BoobieBanger

i'm gonna just answer the questions

Name meanings :sniperu = im going to sniper you (hopefully) ;) and iNewZealander : Im a new zealander

Gaming experience: 5 yrs

Time i play: after school so 3:30 till about 8 (utc+12;00) and whenever i can in holidays and weekends pretty much all i do

how did i find out about |kkk|: playing your servers and reading the server notifications and all i play is broadcast and |kkk| tdm when there's people online got refered by Cent0 and silo and Thedude

my dad was in the regiment (SAS) dont ask about wht he did he doesnt talk about it :(
i have a dog called cooper and a cat called kepa (this ones a kepa cuz the other one ran away when the dog came) i report spawn raping and hate hackers.

Rhys
.:SniperU:. or iNewZealander :)

oh i got Xfire just for |KKK| "sniperyourass" (SniperU wasnt aloud) :(

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome to the forum!
If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask.
Drew

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Sniperu, thankyou for getting xfire. You are so awesome i cannot even begin to describe it. It's like john wayne having sex with chuck norris.

jks

Go to the 4-1-1 and check out the sticky on xfire and steam info. Follow directions and pm me your info and you;ll get on the exclusive list.

B

BoobieBanger

Sniperu, thankyou for getting xfire. You are so awesome i cannot even begin to describe it. It's like john wayne having sex with chuck norris.

jks

Go to the 4-1-1 and check out the sticky on xfire and steam info. Follow directions and pm me your info and you;ll get on the exclusive list.

4-1-1 ????whats that

Top Bottom