Battlefield Bad Company 2 Server meets

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Hey, just putting out an idea we should all gather up once a day to get the BFBC2 server going, you might think its gonna be like BO but I think we can make things happen. First time on the server didnt take to long to get it going, if we show people its active at certain times of the day they will come back looking for a game at that time the next day. Saying so unless we make this server busy our self its not gonna get anyone. So just wondering whos in with me and maybe post the time and time zone you would be available to play.

Im usually on in the mornings 2am-5am or later on while the day after 4pm EST time unless I have no school, no work or its the weekend

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
All this week, I'm in! Spring break for me so I'm available all day. :)

If you see me on Steam, more than likely I'm available so hit me up so we can gather the troops.

AVC

Banned
My trrops are gathered and waiting at the front line for the order to move.

Hang on, are we talking about the same thing here?

I did actually find my BF disc the other night, hopefully I get a chance to spin it up before we move on to BFBC3. Or Duke Nukem Forever.

If DNF has the same guns (shrink ray, and the bounce-around-the-walls freeze ray) as the orig, we may have to change the cartoon server, lol.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I think if BF3 is epic we might be looking at people wanting a BF3 server.

Also, Bc2 has the benefit of being a really good game, and it's fun to play.

Top Bottom