The Illusionist's intro

T

The Illusionist

Name: Zain Shivji
CoD4 Username: The Illusionist
Explain the meaning of your username: i picked the name "the illusionist" because during 3rd grade i did magic tricks, (the crappy kind like the dollar in your ear) and everybody in school thought it was really cool so they nicknamed me that and it stuck.
Steam: handllamas
X-Fire: none
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: 4-5 years of console and PC combined, but more PC than console.
Time you usually play: usually around 3:30 - 6:30 (PST) on weekdays, and im usually not on during the weekend, with the exception of saturday mornings.

How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: i was looking for 24/7 dedicated servers without punkbuster, (i've been having problems with punkbuster lately) and i saw the low ping on the server and ive been playing on the server ever since. (FFA on Broadcast if you're wondering)

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?
i haven't been in a clan before.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: Please dont judge me because im 14, you probably couldn't tell online. Nothing really more to add.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome!
I've played with you a lot in S1.
If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask.
Drew

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Welcome man, glad to see you here :D I think I've seen you on a few times during the week.
Like moment said, if you wanna know more about our krew just ask!

PwnSauce

Banned
Hey zain,
I've played with u a few times on S1.
Don't think it turned out well for you but you're still welcome in the forum, lol

Pwn!

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
welcome to the forums man, haven't seen you in servers BUT thats probably because of my time zone, I've checked you GT stats. Pretty active.
anyways, WELCOME!!

Ratzi

Private First Class
Welcome and have a good tima on the forum

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

yeah one teen more :D

Top Bottom