Why does no one like to play the cartoon server ?

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Its ok, its not that bad you know. I just want to hear your reason why you guys dont play the cartoon server expect city,nathan,and anyone who likes to play. Because everytime time i say anyone cartoon moonwalk they dont reply i know they speak english and they are watching the chatbox you know:banghead: Maybe we need more fun maps like the cartoon thread mentioned:giggle::giggle::giggle:

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hmm I don't know why people don't like the cartoon server. I like it because everything is all sped up, so my FPS goes into the hundreds. I know a few people who like that server though. Kuntmonkey, Hbeta, Someone 360, and SiloHunter. To be honest, I think more and more people are starting to like it because some people who I don't know very well ask about that server. Then we have a little game going on. I just think it depends what time you are on to catch the people who like to play that server.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
i think its becasue people dont know it or have trouble getting there i mean copying down the ip type it in download map

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Well I don't like it mainly because I'm not in to cartoons anymore, I like the "real" stuff like the original Cod4 maps, not sure if that answers your question but just being honest here, lol. :)

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Do u have to D/L the maps everytime u play on the server? Cause that's why I stopped

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Do u have to D/L the maps everytime u play on the server? Cause that's why I stopped
Well...You have to download all the maps the first time you play in that server. Once you have all of them downloaded, you don't have to download anymore. That's also why people probably don't play in that server. Downloading sucks and you have to start at level one all over again lol.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
about cartoon server

Wally, can you please upload the rar file that contains the map, my cod4 cant download the files

Top Bottom