New Forum Theme

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hello everyone,

I decided to add another theme (you should be seeing it by now). Yes, it's a Battlefield 3 related theme. I know I made a thread on changing some icons; I'll revive it so we can definitely finalize this theme and make it look more CoD-ish.

For the folks that don't like the new theme, you are more than welcome to go back to one of our previous ones. Just scroll down this or any page and there should be a theme selector on the lower-left. ;)

Anywho, please post some bugs if you see them and I'll try to work on them as well. Oh and, since it's a new theme, not every hack (aka forum modification) has been ported over. So if you miss something from one of our previous themes, say so in this thread and I'll try to get it fixed as soon as I get a chance.

:happy:

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
thanks, at the top of each thread the colouring can get annoying, but that might just be at my res.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
thanks, at the top of each thread the colouring can get annoying, but that might just be at my res.

Can you get a screenshot of it so I can have a better understanding of your issue? Thanks in advance.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Its look good to me. But I think the main issue is that it doesnt look very Cod-ish. Once u fix that, I think it would be perfect.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Yea I actually like the whole battlefield thing maybe its possible to have cod and battlefield available?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I've been using that theme anyway. Lol. Wally can you update the tapatalk plugin?

Glad you reminded me! I actually wanted to update tapatalk yesterday and then started with the forum, plugins. The one thing I wanted to do, I ended up forgetting. Whoops.

I'll try to take care of it today cuz I hate getting that stinking moderation popup in tapatalk lol

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
the black-blue is giving me a little disney's TRON feeling, i like it!

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
I love the forum theme, so thats why you were doing some forum changes yesterday, thank god I thought we'd been hacked again

I think this is what felon is talking about:

Attachments

• forumproblem.jpg
    forumproblem.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 12

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
yeah, someone360 pointed that out yesterday but it's because of the background image. If I can somehow find the background image and change it with something else than that'll fix it.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Though, I can make the change, it's not my call.

I suggest getting a discussion going. In my opinion,we'd probably change the FFA BO server to BFBC2. Again, I'd like to get some input before any drastic changes. ;)

Top Bottom