Gun Game

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Is TONS of fun!!

I've gotten better and better at it, IMO.

If you want people to rage, shank 'em! You'll get some people talk shit to you :giggle:

The latest response I got was: "Wally you suck! You didn't even try, you just went around stabbing people"

:haha:

edit:
if you're up for some Gun Game, I'm down like Charlie Brown! :)

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I played it, and I sucked so bad.
First time I cod raged.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

But I'm down.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
lol Wally I said the same thing to someone who knifed me the whole game, im sure him and this other guy teamed up one stabbing people and the other guy killing with the gun, I raged on my mic haha

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
what are ya talking about?

In Black Ops, there are Wager Match games. Totally fun! I'd post some YouTube videos but I'm at work.

One is called Gun Game (it's what the original post is about). Basically you start off with a revolver and you work your way up to 20 guns or kills. First person through all 20 guns, wins the game. If you melee someone, the die and drop one gun level. This is how they get pissed off. :D

If you're online later today Bob. I'll invite you to them. They're really fun!

I don't really care for One in the Chamber game modes because those are far too quick.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I fucking love to knife in those. But what I actually do is get to the last weapon, balistic knife, and then its RAGE TIME!!! (for them of course)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I played it, and I sucked so bad.
First time I cod raged.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

But I'm down.

Don;t sell yourself short take....

You suck really well.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
well, im okay at it, but its xbox so..
ONE TIME, ME AND 3 OF MY FRIENDS WENT TO A GUN GAME, AND JUST KNIFED THE WHOLE game!
only 6 people max, so only 2 people trying, LOL.
first person had about 60 kills before the time ran out, LOL.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
basically you start with a single revolver, then akimbo pistols, then 3 shotties i think, then you get good easy weapons (auto), then it gets harder, ending with crossbow then ballistic knife. One in the chamber is so much better...

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
lol felon doesn't even play BO :p, The Wager Matches are easily (coming in close second, zombies) the best part of BO, i like One in the Chamber the most though.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
lol felon doesn't even play BO :p, The Wager Matches are easily (coming in close second, zombies) the best part of BO, i like One in the Chamber the most though.

1.Python with multiple attachments
2. Makarov dual wield
3.Spas
4.Stakeout
5.MP5K
6. Skorpion dual wield
7. AK74u
8.M14
9.M16
10.FAMAS
11. AUG
12. Hk21
13. M60
14. L96A1
15. WA2000
16. RPG
17. M72 Law
18. China Lake
19. Crossbow explosive tip
20. Ballistic knife

^listed from memory, DAMN i played gun game too much, i know the order, LOL

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Sticks and stones is pretty fun!!

Darn hatchet makes ya go broke. :giggle: I gotta practice that more often.

Top Bottom