Help with formatting :(

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
i myself would just get an external hard drive, back everything up, and reformat normally, then reinstall it all.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
felon, sometimes a newbie's better off to just go the recovery partition way. It installs everything for you, e.i., drivers and everything to get you going. Now a days though, Windows 7 installs all these drivers for you. I hate that about it because it also installs useless drivers you'll NEVER need.

Again, for the newbie's, stick with recovery partition.
For the a bit experienced, clean format and install everything else you need yourself.

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Ive tried everything, turning off laptop. start holding 0 key. start and tap 0. start and keep tapping f8. Nothing is working :( I dont have ANY of the recovery disks and I cant afford a new laptop/PC. I cant even afford a new windows 7. Why the hell would I anyway, i got win 7 preloaded when I bought my laptop. !!!! Is there anything else I can do! !!!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
N_M, contact the manufacturer. They should be able to provide some advice.

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
FINALLY I fixed it. I created a system restore disk. Restarted my laptop with it in. tapped F8. Selected toshiba factory recovery, followed the prompts and it kept restarting itself for a hour doing updates!! Thanks guys for your help :D Im reinstalling steam games etc..

Top Bottom