Sniper: Ghost Warrior

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I have just downloaded this game and I gotta say it rules!

The sniping technique takes into account everything: your pulse, windspeed, height... which makes it pretty awesome (and also challenging cuz its pretty easy to miss the target). Enemies are also very realistic. Meaning they can hear you and track you. If you miss them by little they notice they have been shooted, they call out for reinforcements and especially when they know where you are its REALLY hard to get them off. Only 2 ways to do this: kill them all(not recommended) or run away and hide (this way they will go past you until the end of the map, however the rest of troops should be ready and wont be as easy to kill). The graphics look pretty sweet althought I can say much about it cuz of my laptop again. Finnally the killcam is the best thing. Its basically a cam that follows the bullet until it reaches target. The exageration of blood spilling out makes it AWESOME.

So I highly recommend to get this game, especially if you have a good computer that can run graphics nicelly, and test how good you actually are at sniping.

note: This game is ONLY for patient and stealthy people. No rushers will enjoy it.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I downloaded and beat the game quite a while back. I thought it was very easy game to beat. If you want a real sniping game, id suggest ARMA2.

The slow mo kill cams when you got headshots were the best part of this game i thought. I did not find it hard to hit targets since you can go into slo-mo mode and use the small red dot on your crosshairs to compensate for any wind etc.

Last edited:

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I went to the difficulty level where u dont have the red dot to tell u where is the shot. And THAT, is challenging enough. Also I just got a double headshot. It was awesome!

Top Bottom