What do you think of WaW?

A

ARMADA

What do you think of call of duty:World at war? well for me, its my favorite call of duty, because its diferant from the others, the weapons everything plus it have zombies mod that is awsome so tell me what you think of it guys :D.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
The only weapons I use on WaW are the .357 magnum and the PTRS-1 Sniper.
Zombies kicks ass

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Meh, nothing drew me back but i did enjoy the SP a bit....mainly because Gary Oldman was in it :D

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
SP is shit, lag all the time. Story and the gore was the only food part.

Can't say anything for MP since I pirated it.

Oh, and the Zombi...brb, need to change my pants.

EDIT: Goddamn auto correct.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
it was a really really cool game, but it just lacked the depth of cod4. It ended up being really unbalanced and over complicated. But still some really cool shit going on. It totally is epic moving across a bombed out town, moving up with the tank on your team, pwning germans with a bolt rifle, getting to their spawn, then rinsing and repeating after turning around.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I always wanted to play it, but it seems like a lot of ppl don't like it. I like cod4 because it's simple and WAW seems like it's simple too. Cod4 is just about the player and his gun and WAW seemed the same way from the videos I saw of it.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
the maps arent as well made as the ones in cod4, even though they are much more complex. I think that is a big part of why it plays more clunkily.

AVC

Banned
lol.. I like the older weapons

517 is witing for "COD8 - Civil War" to come out:

MVC-459S.JPG

Top Bottom