Call of Duty UO- Walkthough

V

Voodoo

If you seriously need a walkthrough to play this game, you shouldnt even be playing Cod. Blow this up, shoot this down, kill him, and drive away.

BTW anyone else ever played the MP for this game? Rifles only was da bomb for uo

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
There are details one might find helpful in a walkthrough. For instance, how to spot a hacker, and how to know when you're fuckin retarded for thinking TheDude hacks, when he clearly doesn't.

Thankyou Houston for taking your time to post this and all the other walkthroughs for those who find them useful.

V

Voodoo

Rezurrection: Complete!

I think TheDude failed subtlety 101 right there.

I s'pose I still owe him an apology but.... eehhhhh. I seem to be unable to do it. Besides, the statue of limitations for petty grudges is fairly short right?

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Great game! I used to play both SP am MP alot. For fun on SP I would use only bolts or pistols set on Veteran.

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
still own it now u guys make me wanna play the game -_- love the old wwII cods

V

Voodoo

It also successfully integrated tanks, artillery, jeeps, deployable machineguns, and had one of the best ideas for kill streaks I've ever seen in Multiplayer, plus there were no "perks" and you had to choose a faction-specific gun.

So dam tired of UAV this and airstrike that and helicopter here, it's half the reason I left CoD.

It was also pre-steam, so creating your own maps and mods was encouraged. CoD lost a lot of potential when they switched to steam, but I have no idea if it was because of steam or just a coincidence.

Top Bottom