TMOF clan battle

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
i was thinking of a clan battle against a non-promod clan ;D called |TMOF|, they are german i think and dont have any servers, however they are very friendly, so how about a clan battle, 5v5, S&D 3 rounds?
you guys choose, the squad is up to you AVC

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
3 rounds? if we do a scrim it would be multiple games, and SnD would be 5 rounds to win, 9 rounds max.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
jesus, goss, you were really askin them questions
what about their site?

PwnSauce

Banned
Unless we get some practices together to work team work, i wouldn't get involved in this.

We have a match before and got whooped.

If we do this ( which I want to do also) can we meet a few times to work tactics and team work?
They're nice german guys and it would probably be easier to lose to nice guys but I'd rather whoop them AND be nice to them ha ha.

Pwn

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
The match we played before was against a team we had never played before who were obviously set up ahead of time. They had strats and things like that, most of which involved camping either side of the map so the spawns were always watched, sending smgs in to spawn rape everyone.

Thats not possible on SnD. Secondly, we have played these guys in server 1 right? The best player they have ain't special (no offense guys really!) unless i haven't seen the best player they have because he hasn't been on the server.

I already have a team and I am going to practice with it. I need to fill 2 or 3 slots to get a total of 7, so that there is a buffer for absences in 5v5 scrims.

Goss400

Former Krew Member
Great, there website is all in German and it's not a forum, in there server ips they had s1 there :)
You do know that they will be reading this topic :)

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
this is why i inserted the apology in parenthesis. It would be more jackassish to lie and say they were freaking awesome.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
TMOF stand for anyway? I usually rate another clan's skill level by what their name is. Like if their name is 'Thunder Monkeys Of Friday' then I be like meh,.,

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
lol i hate "intense" clan or player names.

Thunder Monkies of Friday is cooler in my opinion than like Tactical Marines Operations Forces or some stupid shit. It's probably in german, as it is a german clan.... right?

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well if you guys are still going to do this I wouldn't mind playing. If it's at a good time for me. If it's S&D then I think we will do alright. Just remember call outs and always plant quick.

Goss400

Former Krew Member
kk, next time you see a tmof player on a server yell them to sign up on forums then pm them the link

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Still u guys should know this, I was lucky enough to find out that TMOF is recruiting on s1. U guys should check it out.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Ill keep my eye out for it. Temp Ban those fkrs.
I really don't care about clan battles in general.

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
no dont temp ban, ban them a few weeks ago i talked to the founder and some of the forum admin and warned them that if they were to play on our servers that they dont recruit. I also told them what would happen if they did. (PS they do speak english also)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Recruiting is instaban. Yes thy speak engrish. Warn them twice, because they already know. I have probably warned them. Then perm ban. I am guessing they wait til no KKK tags are on the server.

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
if i see recruiting i will perma ban the person then have a chat with the founder if i see any spawn campers i will temp ban them instantly because their forum does say that absolutly no spawn camping in the rules section

Top Bottom