Shit talking

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Your opinion on shit talking. Recount an experience when you talk shit, or got cuss at. Define shit talking, reason why shit talking should or should not be allow, or should someone get ban for excessive shit talking (sorry, that was a lot of shit)

An example: Earlier today, I was on Broadcast when this dude, Cheeztah, spawn camped and pissed this guy named Thunder Cat (or something like that) off. Thunder starts calling and cussing cheeztah out, which I can sympathize with, 'cause I've been in his situation a shit load of time, and I'm sure you have, too. Thunder was then warned if he continued the trash talk, he would be kick or temp ban. He continues anyway, and was kicked.

I don't think I agree with what the mod did, but that's just my opinion.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
LOL that was me. I only blew up at him cuz cent0 told me to chill. If our mmods cant handle shit talk, we have a problem. I think kicks/temp bans are much more appropriate for excessive shit talkers than repeated spawncampers.

And to clarify, w/e the guys name was, he blasted racism into the ingame chat twice before i yellled at him the first time. Then cent0 pulled the cali-chill so i thought id humor him. Then the moment got distressed so i stfu.

But yea, we don't want ingame chat filled with hate spam. Of course not. We also dont want the server to be G rated. It's a war game, and more importantly, it's a time away from all the limitations of polite society. Harassment cannot be very objectively ruled upon. Until another guest or the aflicted party expresses that they are seriously offended, I don't think anything should be done. It's just text, mods get involved when they HAVE to, we aren't parents here guys.

Also, we as members need to have thick skin, when I wear tags I shouldn't be blowing up at every person who gives me shit. We need to be reasonable and calm. This is something I DO need to work on, but this case is not an example really. I totally need to work on it, though, and I am sure you guys all have examples of me acting like a prick or immaturely.

I will have a serious problem if mods are allowed to ban when someone calls them a nasty name. That's just not how to run a staff.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
LOOOL
its 'l'hunder.caTs (or something like tat)
and yeah, its Dude, and yeah, he basicaly did that to annoy me

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I just about blew up at y'all for the "KICK" spam that happened earlier...

Shit talking is normally from people who have extreme negative k/d ratios or are campers (517?). They normally have a bone to pick with any spawncamper or even a spawnrusher (that would be someone like me). All they do is bitch and try to get a mod to kick someone who is playing within the rules.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Actually, in 517 and my case, shittalkers are just people who...... like talking shit. Plenty of those out there. And I can assure you it's not my K/D ratio that's bringing it on.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
my sister is autistic.

The asshole will say: That explains a lot.

The dumbfucks will say: don't lie..... OR .... LOL

I am not offended by your post.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
well at least you arent in the asshole or dumbfuck category.

I am still waiting on the guy who says EXACTLY what i said they would, just because i said it. What category do they fall into?

VoX

Twat Hammer
my sister is autistic.

The asshole will say: That explains a lot.

The dumbfucks will say: don't lie..... OR .... LOL

I am not offended by your post.

i went on a date with a girl.. waiter sounded stupid.. i told her he sounded like he was autistic or something.. she proceeds to tell me her sister is autistic... long story short.. autism prevented me getting laid that night..

AVC

Banned
I was playing in an S&D server, and some retard (apologies if your sister/brother/whatever is retarded) starting giving me shit about the KKK tags. Even after I calmly explained that it was Kaptain Krunch Krew and linked the website (I have binds).
He wouldn't let it go to the point he would TK me at the spawn.

If I had been a server admin he would have gotten a kick, if he had of comeback and carried on, it would have become a ban.

The servers are for playing. If you want to put shit on Wally for tubing, or on me (or Cent0, lol) for camping the balcony or carrying the SAW, fine. That's OK, but to stop playing and spam the chat with harassment just coz you have a bee in your bonnet, you can take your retard attitude elsewhere.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
That sounds completely reasonable AVC.

Oh and i do not get offended by the use of the word retard like that. I don't even get offended when people look at my sister and get in her face and tell her she is a waste of life. I feel sorry for her. I try to make her realize her potential, and let her know about the things she has those people don't. What those people achieve is merely inflicting depression on vulnerable people and advertising to the rest of the world their own lack of value as people.

So don't worry about it. I don't think anyone here is a bad person for saying "man youre fucking retarded." I haven't seen anyone here actually hate on mentally handicapped people either. No problems here.

Last edited:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
sheeesh, i don't camp there ALL the itme...

but yeah, this is one thing i hate about the dedi servers
talk talk talk, no game game game.

AVC

Banned
Me either, sometimes I camp the sniper house.

I need a SAW class with clays.

Next time I get on the game Ima make a P90 class with Double Tap, just for kicks.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Shit talking is normally from people who have extreme negative k/d ratios or are campers (517?). They normally have a bone to pick with any spawncamper or even a spawnrusher (that would be someone like me). All they do is bitch and try to get a mod to kick someone who is playing within the rules.
What in the fuck are you talking about? I report spawn campers and hackers true. I've never reported a "spawn rusher" or anyone playing within the rules. You are a flat out liar Moment if this is actually what you are saying. And an FYI, I've never cared what my K/D ratio is.. I play for fun, cheaters, liars and assholes piss me off and I am occasionally vocal about it

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
What in the fuck are you talking about? I report spawn campers and hackers true. I've never reported a "spawn rusher" or anyone playing within the rules. You are a flat out liar Moment if this is actually what you are saying. And an FYI, I've never cared what my K/D ratio is.. I play for fun, cheaters, liars and assholes piss me off and I am occasionally vocal about it

I don't think he's trying to lie Houston. Take it easy XD. I think he's just boiling it down and arbitrarily simplifying this issue to such a degree that it's completely wrong :x . Mostly, I think, to make the point that campers and noobs suck and really get on his nerves as both someone who runs around with a p90 and as a mod, who has to deal with their shit. I shit talk all the time because im an asshole and i like to argue. I'm also okay at it, whereas some people fail at it. I have noticed lots of spawnrushers (beefcake, vox) who bitch about campers, marty, last stand, ...etc. ALL THE TIME. They talk shit all the time. What about the countless fools who just get on server 1 because of some contrived moral imperative to yell at us for our tags? What about the people who ARE hackers who get on just to talk shit while they hack (F8T4L1TY & friends)? The list of shit talkers is not at all limited to campers and noobs (yea yea yea, ok, beefcake is a noob).

One things is certain... Houston and I spend more time on server 1 than Moment (and no, the Houston Collective doesn't count). XD

Last edited:
Top Bottom