Was up!

IeditZ

Corporal
Some of you already know me from the thread i posted about getting banned by Pwn but that's all done and over with now! Anyways i decided to join up and introduce myself, my ingame name is IeditZ or IEdit my real name is devon pronounced dev - in. I like long walks on the beach and pwning newbs =] I love scrimming mostly because i don't need to deal with all the BS little kids and ass hats on public servers and that brings me to another point. How i ended up finding KKK i literally thought "really a KKK server, damn Klu Klux Fags" and went in to find out what was going on. I was completely wrong the server was actually modded and looked over. But then i got banned for "hacking" :( and i thought "The guys called KKK are kicking me?!" so went to your forums to (/ wrists Rage Quite Life) on you guys and found out it wasn't Klu Klux Fags but Kaptain Krunch Krew and that's gotta be one of the most kick ass clan names on COD4 sooooo here i am today.

^(o_O)^

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea the KKF sucks, they have meetings monthly at our local church. They play bingo.

The Ku Klux Klan ALSO sucks, but I haven't seen them in my area.

Welcome aboard.

IeditZ

Corporal
Name: Devon
CoD4 Username: IeditZ
Explain the meaning of your username: I edit montages ;P
Steam:
X-Fire: theiedit
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: 5yrs
Time you usually play: 4ish o'clock PST
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: ^^^^ refer to my first post :)

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? AFK (All For Killing) and core. (core is mostly a MW2 clan i play with when i have free time i don't use their tag anymore tho)

And i've read the other stuff wally :)

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Much Better!
Welcome to The Greatest Show on CoD4!!!
If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask.
Drew

mohammed

Banned
Welcom to this place its mostly a esea going clan where fun is #1 , the admins are sometimes a little to enthusiastic but be glad they are there :D

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Cent0... That is my line. I copyrighted it and therefore I can sue you for untold amounts of money...

Just thought I'd let you know...

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Oh great the possible haxor is deciding to stick around -_- lol jk welcome to the forums, & play fair :D

Top Bottom