Modern Warfare 2

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I've been playin MW2 alot lately and have found it quite fun; as opposed to 5-6 months ago. So I want to know what's your opinon on this game. Now i would like it if you spent a few hours playing this game now to get a fresh opinon. The only problem I have with this game now (the tubes don't bother me anymore) is the lack of dedicated servers. It would be awesome if they had those.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Haven't played it in months! Probably wont either.

I LOVE the special ops though. Once I started playing special ops, I completely dropped playing MP. I know BO has Zombies but I find it boring after a while. Wish BO had special ops from MW2.

Either way, I wont be playing it anytime soon.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
huh, I never got around to beating the special ops, I kinduv wish spec ops and cod zombies somehow combine, I do like the mw2 multiplayer though. It just suits my plating style more. I hate how the cod series improves on some things with each installment, but still creates something for people to complain about.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
yeah, don't get me wrong, I love MW2's gameplay. I would call it a perfect game if it had dedicated servers just like cod4.

CoD4 = BO > MW2. For me at the moment.

S

Socrates

yeah, don't get me wrong, I love MW2's gameplay. I would call it a perfect game if it had dedicated servers just like cod4.

I agree completely. I absolutely love the gameplay in MW2 but the lack of dedicated servers kills me. On the other hand, I have played a lot more levels in MW2. lol. I only play Crossfire and Broadcast in MW.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I like MW2 SP. I played 5-6 times 3rd difficulty on PC(dad's steam account of course ;)) and also around 2-3 times on PS3. Its an excellent SP but MP was ruined due to lack of dedicated servers.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
How can you not find a game? The only thing i liked about non dedicated servers was the fact you just pick your gametype and it takes you to a full server.

Maybe i misunderstood.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Takes about 30 sec max for me to find a game. Maybe some problem with your Internet?

S

Socrates

I don't see that many hackers and I do like that you usually get placed in a full server but, what grinds me more than the lack of dedicated servers is the fact the they lowered the max player so much. I mean, from 64 in MW to 18 max and only in ground war?

Lame.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
they are called lobbies, nubs.

anyways, i have a hard time getting into lobbies nowadays cuz i ususlally play like Dom or Demo or SnD, and they only have like a few hundred pplayers max in that gametype, opposed to like Black ops with like a few thousand in each game type.
but yeah, i've recently gotten to lvl 70 4th prestige, im going to prestige again soon, its fun prestiging :D

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Mmm, I've just started to become a PC gamer so I have BO and MW 2 on Xbox 360 and generally the experience was pretty good for the 6-8 months which I played it. The matchmaking system was pretty good but the SP sort of let me down by killing my favorite character...Gaz/Ghost greatest bloke. Sort of same feeling when they killed Randy in Scream 2... Ok now I'm just ranting o_O

Top Bottom