Teams, kompetitions, and user control

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Hey guys. I am just now starting to build a team for doing stuff. This thread is not concerned with that, do not post about my team.

There isn't enough user control over the teams. I can't make a description for my team. I can't have a team page. I can't post in a team section of the forum. I can't make a new tournament. I can't make a new ladder. I can't edit a rules section. I can't put up a team insignia. Things like this would be good to be able to do.

Any way to get that stuff going?

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Facebook? I have an alternate email to make another gaming facebook account to jion stuff like this.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
well tell me more about that, but i am looking for more things directly located on teh site. We want people to get involved, and so making it as easy as possible for them to sign up is the goal.

I would like to be able to have a clan information page and forum section. I would like to be able to change the settings of the clan, such as tags. I would like to be able to post an emblem. Are any of these things possible.

Last edited:

AVC

Banned
Only some staff have the permissions to create ladders/tournament. If this wasn't the case there would be tourneys popping up all over the place.
Any member can sign up to a ladder, or join a team, so no prob there.
If you need a new type of competition created just PM me or Wally.
As far a the website-side problems, Wally needs to answer that.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I am referreing to more control over the teams. Currently i make a team and then add people and then do stats get tracked? Eh, whatever. forget it.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Want a new Team section? Done! Just let us know what you want it to be called and it'll look like how we had it setup previously.

To add new members to your team, I will need to create a new usergroup allowing them access to your section. Let me know who your teammates are and I'll get it going.

Tournaments and Ladders and any stat in between get tracked. See the postbit to the right of your name, it'll say Tournaments entered and won. Eventually I can add awards but for now, that's what you'll get.

Ladders get tracked via the actual ladder itself, nothing more, if I remember correctly. The longer the ladder, the longer the stats stay. This is all knew to me, so I'm assuming the following:
-ladders don't get erased thus you and anyone else can go back to check out the scores.

Remember, to keep everything official. Make the proper challenges and what not. Screenshots help a TON as well.

Hope that clarifies what you were asking for.

Top Bottom