StegeMonster

Stegemonster

Corporal
Former Krew Member
hey i am brannon Stegemoeller {Stegemonster} i live in the great state of texas, love to listen to music, i love to play war game and ect...... i am 13 years old have brown hair and eyes... luv football and soccer. i have facebook and myspace and are on them a lot

Post Merge: [time]1266676984[/time]

sorry if forgot the header and footer

Brannon Stegemoeller
Stegemonster
Hamlin, TX

i have never been in a krew before

i play after school and weekends

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Re: MY Intro

welcome to the forum friend hope you have fun here

(for once im not the last person to see it and reply lol)

A

Avenger

Welcome. i think we have alot to talk about *soccer*

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend

hey brannon i remember you from the pre crash site! thanks a lot for coming bye again. Sorry you missed our first recruitment class! You should have a good shot at the next one though, if you get an invite ;) how are things man?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey Brannon welcome to the forum. Havent seen you before but hope to see you on the servers/forum soon enough. CYA bud.

Stegemonster

Corporal
Former Krew Member
yea thanks for all the replies i hope to play with all yall in the severs at some time and yea i have been on before and i get kicked or somethin lol but i am back.... and i would love to talk about soccer

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Welcome back man! Be sure to stick around more often now and you'll be recruited sometime.

As for soccer, feel free to start a new topic in the Sports section (unless you started one already).

Top Bottom