Black Ops - First Strike

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
5 New maps coming

First Strike: Pack 1

Available first for Xbox 360<sup>®</sup> on Feb 1. More details to come for PS3<sup style="font-size: 9px;">TM</sup> and PC.

First Strike contains 5 incredibly diverse maps spanning the globe; featuring 4 multiplayer maps and a new Zombie experience.

To download on Xbox 360<sup>®</sup>:

• Sign in to Xbox LIVE<sup>®</sup>.
  • Go to Game Marketplace.
  • Select All Games -> Browse
  • Select C
  • Select Call Of Duty: Black Ops
  • Select Call Of Duty: Black Ops First Strike Map Pack
  • Select Confirm Download or Redeem Code to add it to your active downloads.
  • The maps are downloaded to your console as soon as the console is online and not connecting to Xbox LIVE<sup>®</sup> for an online game.

http://www.callofduty.com/blackops/dlc-1-first-strike

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Fudge, another $15?!?!?!?! Son of a biscuit!

Thanks for the info, Bob.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I think that once you buy the game, the maps and stuff should become free. These are probably just a set of maps that they left out of the game upon realease, knowing that us gamers couldnt resist purchasing them. I think treyarch should put out a modern gun pack or a WWI-WWII gun pack so we can have new weapons and all. Now that would be way more awesome than a few new maps. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
this how they make money dude.
new maps take a lot of effort.
now about first strike, i already knew of this, and i got a 1600 MC points giftcard for my birthday from some fam friends.
but, 1200 on that map pack, iono if i should use it or not

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I agree with Nick.

this how they make money dude.
new maps take a lot of effort.

Yeah, it took a lot of effort in the head-honchos saying "Lets leave 5 maps out and milk 'em for more money.

It's not like out of the blue said, "I think BO needs some new maps, lets make some more." Those bastards has these maps from what back. Bastards, bastards, bastards!

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
BO DOES need some new maps, im getting tired of playing jungle and radiation all day long cuz thatst the FREAKIGN MAP that's always voted on

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
hey if you guys want to know more about the map feel free to watch these videos from the best commentator (my opinion), Chris Smoove. He posted 4 videos for 2 hours just now.
If you got a YouTube account, subscribe to him. He is awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom