TheMechanic's Introduction

TheMechanic

Private First Class
Name:
CoD4 Username: TheMechanic
Explain the meaning of your username: Nothing just wanted to have a good name and i thought up TheMechanic
Steam:no
X-Fire:no
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:just started a moths ago (about 11 months maybe more)
Time you usually play:around 3:00 pm or anytime iam bored
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:well i was in Broadcast server and i saw a sign saying Intrested in joining KKK go to KKKgaming.com so i came

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?yes i have been in 1 one of them was Revenge At War {RAW} i was a moderator:)adminpower:) there but i left becasue i became unactive becasue of school so i left instead

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: umm i go to school iam not a very sports person but i do play 2 sports in High School (football and baseball) and i plan to go UCLA next year since iam a senior also i am not that good at playing games in PC

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Hey and welcome! enjoy your stay!
Good to see you were a mod before! as you can see... I'm a Secret agent.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
lolz take
welcome to the forums budddeyyy
i think you might have seen my sign:
interested in joining the kaptain krunch krew?visit kkkgaming.com

TheMechanic

Private First Class
no it was a dark blue and some light blue in the and thank you for allowing me to try out for KKK and yes just don't take me away secret agents

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
oh,
how long ago was it?
it might have been malasians or as we know it now juaraz, I used to have one like that

Last edited:

TheMechanic

Private First Class
it was about 2 days ago and i just got time to make an introduction why?

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

the guy also had a want to go to crossfire server bind thing like that maybe it was you

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome!
I see you've already met our post whore for the decade.
Nevertheless; Enjoy your stay!
Drew

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
welcome to the forums yes he is the ultimate post whore lol great now theres 2 secret agents :p

Last edited:

AVC

Banned
LOL, prolly based on the original. Nearly every movie these days is a remake of something. I think they've run out of ideas.

Top Bottom