Question

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I used to play a game wayyy back online. It may have been the Original COD but I don't think it was. It was some type of war game though. In that game we we able to set up servers that only allowed Pistols and Knives. Is that possible with COD MW? I figured you all are the experts so you may know

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Well I'm not sure about this Houston but Wally may know the answer to this, but it is a good question though. The only problem with that is if he is the only one that knows how to do this he may not want to give it out, and he would have to be on often to do this, but he is a busy guy.

We can wait for Wally to read this (he reads everything, lol) and see what he says, again good question man as I have wondered the same thing :D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
It's possible on CoD:MW but only on unranked-modded servers, meaning your stats don't switch over from the modded servers to the majorities ranked servers, if that makes sense. Houston, ever played on modded servers? On a modded server, we can literally almost do ANYTHING, from taking out martys, pistols only, etc. you get the idea.

As far as us getting a modded server, it's a possibility, and I've always wanted to get one but with the limited servers I have (going down to 2 servers tonight), I didn't want to use any of them for modded.

In a few weeks, I plan to get more servers and there's a high chance we'll have a modded server.

I hope that's what you were looking for. If not then, oopps. ;D

Blu, I read mostly everything. :p

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I quite like modded servers... Unless they get overmodded. Like people jump 10meters in the air and its noclip topia. I see lots of those on cod4 and they make me sick :S Wally dont make them overmodded pleash.

I

iPawn Nano

it was called Medal of Honour: Heroes 2 ( i have it in PSP) and its awsome

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I played medal of honor 1 and its shit compared to cod1 XD Did that game get far? And are they still busy making new ones?

AVC

Banned
I was playing (COD4) on Strike and an Admin put the gravity waaaay down, you could jump like 30 metres into the air. It was great fun.

Is this only do-able on a modded server?

...Toxins...

Corporal
It's possible on CoD:MW but only on unranked-modded servers, meaning your stats don't switch over from the modded servers to the majorities ranked servers, if that makes sense. Houston, ever played on modded servers? On a modded server, we can literally almost do ANYTHING, from taking out martys, pistols only, etc. you get the idea.

As far as us getting a modded server, it's a possibility, and I've always wanted to get one but with the limited servers I have (going down to 2 servers tonight), I didn't want to use any of them for modded.

In a few weeks, I plan to get more servers and there's a high chance we'll have a modded server.

I hope that's what you were looking for. If not then, oopps. ;D

Blu, I read mostly everything. :p

Damn it Wally wheres our modded server!? D:< lol

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Damn it Wally wheres our modded server!? D:< lol

I'm slow as a turtoise. To be honest, I need the time to do these things. Beleive me, I want a modded server so that our members don't get too bored with what we have right now.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Hey Wally you boasted towards the beginning of the year that you never misspell words and that if you ever did I could bust you on it.
well.....[size=72pt]BUSTED! [size=10pt]the word was 'believe' misspelled 'beleive'.[/size]
[size=10pt]sorry for the spam :-[ I get excited with that sort of thing.
On topic though; that would be fun. I dig. 8)[/size]

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
hahaha I said, I hardly ever misspell. Besides, I KNEW it was wrong after I posted it. But when you're on a cell, having to wait about a minute to fix something wasn't really worth it. :p

Top Bottom