Sabotage

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
2 or 3 times weve had a sabotage at night ( well night for me ) so ive been thinking why dont we do always do sabotage matches on crossfire every night or every other night?

well not forever but it seems people like to play it

sry if this isnt the section to put this thread i wasnt sure

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I love sabotage and domination. When I'm in the mood to play it, I just tell people in the chat box that I will be there. One person will show up then soon we will have like a nice five on five match.

PwnSauce

Banned
Yea, we kept map_restarting on Sabotage, it was great.

We'll have to do that more often but we don't need to dedicate a server to SAB when a mod can just restart the map.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i dont like meaning a svr liek that i meant we do have a svr mod set up the crossfire svr for sabotage matches

all it takes to get it going is a few players then others will join

so ya set up sab matches every night or something

AVC

Banned
Yes, it has been quite fun and successful.
We should dedicate a certain night to SAB night and get some teams going.
See the new topic in Grudge Matches

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah I use to love playing SAB, the only thing I didn't like about it is when people would use toobs. I like the idea though to dedicate a night to playing with teams, I'm down for it if it gets farther than this post, lol. :D

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I actually like SnD more simply because of the extra challenge where if you die, there is no respawn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVC

Banned
Check the SAB night thread.

S&D can be good in the sense that it's a bit more social, cozwhen you die, the dead can chat away to each other.

If Wally pulls out the toob, we'll have to kick him, lol.

Top Bottom