Not open for further replies.
$

$ubforce#9

Name: Ryan Bui
COD4 Username: $ubforce
Steam:No
X-Fire:Yes, grammar0nazi
f1rst time in a clan

Months/Yrs. of Experience:I've played COD 5 for 1 year and started modern warfare at around Christmas. I just bought MW 2 so I'll be playing that as well. I started first person shooter games at 10, playing Medal of Honor and some arcade games.

Time you usually play: I play on weekends because of school and I try to play about 4 to 5 hours on the weekends.

I play soccer, and like to just browse the internet for memes and stuff like that. I am a A student and have a dog (Pomeranian). I also love to just sleep in and not wake up till noon. When playing MW I just try to dominate areas by running back and forth trying to kill people in my way.(Run and Gun) My favorite gun is the G36c w/ silencer(sidearm is deagle) and my favorite map is Broadcast because of its overall awesomeness! [I was Grammer Nazi but I got tired of that name.]

So that's all you need to know about me
And I will see you in battle!

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Very nice, that's how an intro is suppose to be done. Welcome to the forum and follow the guidelines, and you may get an invite from one of our recruiters :D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Welcome to our Krew's home, Ryan! I don't think your intro mentions anything about the #9 in your forum name. What's that about if I may ask? Also, you could of sent me a message about the name change, I could of taken care of it for ya.

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Nice intro Ryan Welcome to the forums i hope you enjoy it here. See you on the servers

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
thread locked. He hasn't been here in months and I doubt he will anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom