Epic Run in Epic game.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
One of the best runs in one of the best playoff games i've ever seen. Watch the stiffarm on #22. LOL, he got thrown 5 yards.

Last edited by a moderator:

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
He wasnt giving up that ball for anything. Looks like he took it to the bench with him.

J

JokersVirus

since this has to do with the playoffs. what do you think about the matchups this weeked?

Packers over Falcons
Bears over Seahawks
Patriots over Jets
Ravens over Steelers

J

JokersVirus

Falcons over Packers by far
Everything else looks okay

hehe, Aaron Rodgers is on fire as you probably noticed by the blowout. Packers are unstoppable and hopefully will beat the bears to go to the Superbowl.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Packers are my pick to win it all. Aaron Rodgers is playing better then I've ever seen and is the best QB left in the playoffs IMO. The packers have finally found a RB in Starks, and their D is playing very well.

J

JokersVirus

Being from Wisconsin, it's nice to see the Packers performing well in the post season. If the Packers lose in the nfc championship game, I'm going to here it from all the bear fans.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
The Packers are my choice to win it all now that the Falcons are out. They are playing like no one's business. Offense is lights out. Defense is stellar. They got the Super Bowl no doubt.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm rooting for the Packs! It's gonna be a hell of a nail-biting game, that's for sure.

Top Bottom