Moving to Patch 1.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hello everyone,

The staff and I have decided it is best if we moved our servers and Krew to patch 1.7. We don't have an exact date on when exactly the move will be but it's gonna happen sometime after March 15th! It's about a month away from now at the very least! Keep an eye out for more news to come!

You can discuss this in the open thread found in the Server(s) Suggestions.

C

Crackerman

MAN I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE OTHER SERVERS TO COME ON LINE.......FFA ON BROADCAST IS LAAAAAAAME.....BUT more players I guess. Since the patch NO ONE is on S#3...... When we getting those other ones working big daddy?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
The new servers have been on 1.7 as of last night. You will need to find them (real easy) and add them to your favorites.

And since we moved up, there wont be as many people playing since the servers are new for 1.7, but give it time and they'll get used even more since 1.7 has wayyyy more players. 8)

C

Crackerman

Kool. I just refreshed the list and found only 1 and 3. Do they have the KKK tag?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
yeah, they all have the KKK tag. If you refreshed the list, sort them in order by name and scroll down to the K's. All 7of the servers will be there numbered 1 through 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom