HI!!!!

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
Name: Nabil Imran
CoD4 Username: Nabil (I) / Nabil (II) / Nabil
Explain the meaning of your username: I have a lot of usernames but my name itself is better!
Location: Selangor,Malaysia. If you no idea where it is, click
HTML:
http://maps.google.com.my/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=selangor&sll=4.109495,109.101269&sspn=34.951363,39.506836&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Selangor&ll=6.315299,104.765625&spn=17.620844,19.753418&z=6
Steam: What is Steam?
X-Fire: Sorry, i Forgot
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: 5 years! My first FPS game was CS 1.6 then COD 4!!
Time you usually play: Well mornings or evenings. Between school and all.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?
Yes, I've been in a clan called Rage[M](Rage[Malaysia]. But I do want to join the Krew! Can I?

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:

I'm 15 and i usually get bored sometimes so I make videos and music on YouTube. Oh and I like to cook and EAT! Other than that I like to play football (Go Liverpool & Malaysia) and basketball (Lakers FTW!)

Thats it! Respect me and all of you!;)

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome to the forums!
If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask!

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Welcome to the forums Nabil I hope you enjoy it here. Have fun and see you on the servers

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums man finally found ur intro haha Pretty nice guy to talk to while on s1 :)

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
just a question people from malaysia are they called malasins because i copied it out of a pirated movie

beside that welcome nabil

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Sup brewskie!! Good to have ya on the the forums.....welcome and enjoy your stay. Look forward to killing you more!!! :)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
LOL, a clan called RAGE.

Sounds like something Blu and Stevo need to join.

LOL. We all need some Rage in our lives. There's a 2-ragers player limit though. Anymore ragers will need to wait in the waiting room. :p

Welcome to our forum, Nabil. :)

Top Bottom