I'm back for a third time! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

...Toxins...

Corporal
Damn it guys... this forum has a major issue with activating the emails... okay I'm going to say something really quick... if you are having problems activating youre email... such as... "When i put the activation code inside the box that it tells me too nothing happens" or "When I go to login it tells me that my email needs to be activated first" if you are having these issues what you have to do is copy and paste the link in the activation email into youre address bar... and vwalah! activated.... ok... now for the introduction...

Hey Guys my name is ...Toxin§... in game... you all probably know me as ...Toxin... in game because when I kill you it doesnt show the § in my name haha... so... I am a hardcore gamer I love playing in our servers, I am a step below pro sniper :p and I love some good competition... but if you get a bullet in the head from me just know its nothing personal... its all just part of the game... unless you kill me 3 to 5 times in a row... then its personal 8) So without further adew... thats my introduction Oh and Wally is a really great guy, a good leader for this clan and he's pretty tech savey... I think anyway haha... alright well cya on the battlefield :* <3

For future refrences I was wondering if I could just list off the names I use in game so I dont get perma banned again even though I intend on keeping my name as toxins... oh and um... MY STATS GOT ERASED AGAIN! D:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Welcome back Icea! She's been a part of the Krew since day one (pre-crash). She's an asset to have and an awesome teammate. Watch out gents, she's a killer. ;)

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
yo wb toxins. we don't know very well. but i hope to get to know u better in the servers XP

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
welcome back yo!!!! and dont let your stats get erased, they are really easy to back up!

...Toxins...

Corporal
eh i try not to but my comp is pretty messed up some of the time, so i have to wipe the hardrive... anywho... its been fun playing with the new members of |KKK| :]

fckinitup

Private First Class
hey man hows it goin?? thats gotta suck losing ur stats.. im not that far yet but id cry.. anyway,, welcome back amd cya around.. later,,fc

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Terry.. Goddammit... How many times do we have to tell you to read the dates.... Man... Please... Stahppp reviving zombie threads... pleasssse

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
welcome back, hope to see you in game.I guess im gonna get killed a lot )

resurrection.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom