zombie mode black ops

Qartveli

Corporal
well everyone hwo has plack ops should have olredy played zombie mode
wich is realy huge fail in hole black ops series
Call of Duty always was Realistic First Person Shooter game with Only real battle grounds real places real guns and real action
of course there were some future wars as well like we saw in mw2
but come on Call of Duty adding some kinde of First Person shooter about zombies
only zombie game so far that is most known is Left4Dead but this aint the point
my point is that game is realy boring as soon as playing alone its to hard and you can die after 6th wave some times
but playing with friend its so easy that you dont know where to shoot some times and you are just having fun by knifing your friend

i just want to know your opinnion about Black Ops Zombie mode
what you think was it right dession to add this kinde of thing ingame or no?
Personaly i more liked custom missions in mw2 like hold for 3 waves cross bridge and so on

AVC

Banned
Firstly, I moved this topic to the BO area.

WAW zombies was great.

It does get a bit boring after a while though. I think there needs to be some more objectives. Once you get the power on it gets fun though.

The highest level I got solo was about 10. Higher than that you really need a four player co-op. I found the biggest problem was to be lucky enough to join a server that had three other player who had both some experience and some discipline. If you had a team of 4 who were on the same page, you could do some serious carnage and get some good point, and then get the good weapons upgrades.

J-Kelly

Corporal
haha i never tried zombies on WaW but from playing it on Black Ops ive really come to dislike it. I kinda feel it destroys the whole idea of the game,, i gotta say though, i reckon the dead ops arcade is fun but i think it kinda gets rid of all the tension and seriousness of the game

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Lol, I have played zombies only once and it was on internet. We were 4 guys, 2 of my partners were playing in the same ps3, and we totally kicked ass. Think we got till round 30 something before we all got killed. Anyways I agree with qart after so many rounds it gets boring to run around and shooting them zombis...

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
My 1st time playing MP Zombies was last week. I tried to play with joe but for whatever reason we couldn't get together. Anyway, I ended up hosting one and 3 dudes from the same clan joined. Right after the game started, one of them said, "We got the unlimited ammo hack". I had no idea what the heck I was doing so I died around the 8th round but ended up coming back alive on the next round.

We got to 24 or 26th level before I had to leave. I was actually bored of the same shit after level 10. I should of fucked with them and should of just started opening doors for the hell of it LOL Dammit, I wish I would of had more time lol

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
its just not the sme with PC's and consoles. theres more tension. any of you guys who hate zombies, go try solo.

its hecka scary LOL. one minute you're facing a door, you turn around and thers like 10 zombies in the room. ohhhemmmgee, hecka freaked me out. LOL

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Lol cent that sounds like fun. Yeah qart you got to understand a lot of people have been praying for black ops to put zombies in there because they loved it on Call of duty world at war. I understand how it could get repetitive though.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
after about to 30th round i was bored out of my mind. At 40 i said im done and switched to my gun with no ammo(i had a pistol and a minigun) and jumped off my safespot so i could be killed

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
glitch spot... lol. theres a door where u put boards on and you climb up the boards, then u jump onto a table

Top Bottom