Marty, Tubes, and Last Stand

How do you feel about marty, tubes, and last stand?

• If its in the game its okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Couldnt care less

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

grammernazi

I personally couldn't care less. They are annoying but I pull through.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Cant really make a vote in the poll since i'm split on it. I never used marty until i started playing in the FFA server, and there i love it since it kills many a spawn camper. As for tubes they get annoying when they are used on you by the same player over and over, but when you are using them they are fun. I used to tube a lot more than i do now because i find that im always preoccupied with having my tube on and it distracts me.

Kaptein_Guus

Sergeant
Ive used marty and ls a long time.. but im over with that.
i have a tube under my gold ak and only use it when an opportunity appears..
If other players use ls i just fire a few more shots.. and with marty u can hear the nade falling on the ground..
from that moment u have 2 sec to get the hell out before u get martied.. Most of the times im out on time:)
And if other ppl use a tube on me they will find out i can noobtube too:)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
If it's in the game, it's meant to be used by someone. I deal with it. 8)

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I use them, dont see anything wrong with them or any perks.. It's all part of the game. I would like to see a server dedicated to pistols and knives only.. That could be lots of fun

AVC

Banned
They can be annoying, but you only have yourself to blame for running past a guy you just shot.

Nades just generally shit me sometimes.

B

BloodyDeathRay

If there is many ppl in the server, u cant always hear the nade falling, and when like everyone has marty in the server, it gets rlly annoying.

R

rcprokiler

its stupid wenn evry one choose default and go tubing
but its in the game so its alloud but i dont luke the nuub tube

B

BloodyDeathRay

If too many ppl tube me in a game i just chose the m16 default and start to tube them, and they get pissed and leave the game.
:p

Top Bottom