• I don't understand (ask me)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don't think so.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

...Toxins...

Corporal
Hey guys I think this should become a tradition with everyone here. If you make a logo and enough people give you positive feedback about your logo then you should start a poll. Now Admins I would like you to help with future logos (obviously) I want you to vote for logos. As in... you post your logo and then after a few people saying they like it the admins take the your logo and put it into round two. Now in round two the logo is moved too a section where just admin and moderators can vote on your logo. and if enough mods/admins agree with your logo we either make it THEE logo or we move it up to round 3. Now in round three its strictly just admins voting on the logo. And if the majority of the admins vote yes then... your logo becomes the next home logo. This should keep things fresh for us and introduce a new kind of refreshment for the feel of the server. Give me feedback guys ;)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Too complicated. If someone wants to make a logo and post it up for a vote, that's really all that is needed IMO.

You can start an official logo thread if you want where people can post their various creations.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I agree.. everyone should have a say.. I like the idea though.. I did ran a contest that was very similar when I ran an online pool league several years ago

Top Bottom