Halo

Mr.Rippie

Corporal
Hello,
well, I know that many many people hate Halo, as did I for the longest time. But, this weekend, I got a new TV and decided to hook up te ole original XBOX and play some Halo 1. I quickly became addicted and beat the game in 2 days. I now think Halo is pretty bad ass. Don't get me wrong, I like COD 273389 times more, but Halo is still cool. So, why is it that almost everyone who plays COD hates Halo? Post your thought. -Rippie

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I just hate it. I find most shooter games annoying on the console now-a-days, you can thank the PC for that.

The only reason I like Halo is because of the LAN multiplayers. Other than that, it's pretty boring to me.

J-Kelly

Corporal
I just hate it. I find most shooter games annoying on the console now-a-days, you can thank the PC for that.

The only reason I like Halo is because of the LAN multiplayers. Other than that, it's pretty boring to me.

Im pretty much the same.. im not specific in what i dont like about it but it doesnt appeal to me at all.. maybe if they released it on PC maybe i would give it a go. HALO isn't for me

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I think Halo and COD are like the gladiators of the PC/console war. I know alot of my friends that play xbox think the PC and COD sucks, and I see that you guys think that the Xbox and Halo sucks.

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
i think halo 1 is awesome 2 alright the rest are kind of boring just like ruley said

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't think either one really suck. Although i've never played Halo or XBOX. Ever. I think it's just a matter of what you're used to.

I used to play all my shooters on ps2 and had no problems using the controls. I actually found playing COD2 on the PC difficult because i could never get all the controls right since im left handed. Always felt awkward to me.

After i built my PC however, i was pretty much forced to learn them and get comfortable. Now i can't see myself using anything else. I've tried a couple shooters on the ps3 like Killzone 2 and cant aim or play worth a shit. Everything feels foreign like the PC used to feel.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
halo's actaully really bad-ass.
play halo3 regularly when im at my cousions house.
most COD people hte halo cause it actually takes skills to play halo.
you have to shoot a full mag in a guy to get a kill.

Top Bottom